Beacon New York's Live Music Getaway
We are proud to offer our Live Music Getaways in partnership with Beacon's own renowned live music venue, The Towne Crier Cafe. Hear the sounds of nationally touring acts. After the show, stroll Beacon's historic main street, with its galleries, shops, restaurants, cafes, wine bars, and micro-breweries. Take a hot soak in the or before you turn in for a night of sound sleep in the quietest and most elegant of hotel rooms.
This Getaway Includes:
- A one (1) night stay at the Inn and Spa at Beacon
- Dinner and a show at the Towne Crier Cafe
- Champagne turndown service
- Access to the Water Spa at the Inn and Spa at Beacon
- Options for additional spa services and activities upon request
The Towne Crier - Music:
Praised by the New York Times and voted "Best Thing to Happen to the Local Music Scene" by Hudson Valley Magazine, the Towne Crier brings live American roots, jazz and world music acts to an intimate and one-of-a-kind setting, a lovely stroll from your hotel down Beacon NY's Main Street. The Towne Crier has been a Hudson Valley landmark since 1972, boasting an eclectic history of hosting talented acts from Rusted Root to Devon Allman.
Discover their full concert calendar here.
Complete the Experience:
Turn your getaway into a vacation. Arrive early or add additional nights and stay to experience all the other luxuries the Inn and Spa at Beacon has to offer.
- Submerge in our state of the art hydrotherapy spa.
- Linger in The Anamario Art Gallery with the deeply meditative and inspirational oil paintings of the critically acclaimed artist Anamario Hernandez.
- Waltz under the stars on our roof gardens Sunday evenings during the Inn and Spa at Beacon's Waltz Season.