Hudson Valley Summer Sunday Escape
At The Inn & Spa At Beacon
KAYAKING • SPA • DANCING UNDER THE STARS • ROOFTOP YOGA
Experience a Sunday getaway at The Inn And Spa At Beacon! The package includes the following schedule and activities:
Early 1:00 p.m. check-in
Afternoon Activities: Spa, Kayaking to Dennings Point Nature Preserve, Dia Museum
Dinner at The Kitchen Sink Restaurant
Evening Activities: Dancing Under The Stars to the best bands in the Hudson Valley
- Rooftop | Indoor Yoga. Available Monday - Friday at Noon.
Rinse and repeat with a guided tour of Dia Museum, Spa, and other activities!
Package for One : $399 Package for Two: $599
Arrive for a 1pm early check-in. Walk or cab to Long Dock and plunge into the scenic Hudson River and Kayak to Dennings Point Nature reserve. Guided kayak tours available if booked in advance for an additional fee. Return, refresh, and proceed to your massage and/or facial. Enjoy dinner at the acclaimed Kitchen Sink farm to table restaurant. As the sun sets over the Hudson, wander up to the upper roof garden for a glass of chilled prosecco, or take a free beginner's lesson as the band sets up for an evening of dancing under the stars! In the afternoon, return to the roof garden for Rooftop Yoga. Be back at work a little late, or stay another day!
To book your getaway, call 845-205-2900 or request a booking below:
Other Hotel Amenities
In addition to your package amenities, as a guest at the Inn and Spa at Beacon you will have access to:
- Anamario Hernandez Art Gallery - Experience the transcendent vision of this astonishing artist. The photography of Smiljana Peros and the glass art of Barbara Galazzo is also for sale. Inquire at the desk for pricing.
- The Solarium - Fireplace, High Ceilings, tall windows, walk-out to the lower roof garden.
- Roof Gardens - The lower roof garden features breathtaking views of Mt.Beacon, the Hudson River, and the historic architecture of Main St.
- The Town of Beacon, NY - You will be steps away from Main Street, the Hudson River walking trails, and the world famous Dia Art Gallery.