Weekday Spa Getaways
You've earned this. Enjoy the finest of what the Inn and Spa at Beacon has to offer with one of our Weekday Spa Getaway packages. Weekday Spa Getaway Packages are available for stays Sunday-Thursday. Multi-day options, room upgrades, and additional spa services are also available.
The Beacon Escape
Your private getaway. Indulge in a day to reset your mind, sooth your body, and recharge your spirit. Our spa concierge will help you choose the ideal spa treatments for your needs. Your retreat will include...
- One weeknight stay in a beautiful Snuggery room (Sun-Thu)
- One 60-minute spa treatment of your choice, per guest
- A bottle of chilled prosecco served to you on the rooftop
- Rooftop Yoga, either morning or sunset, Monday or Wednesday
- Live Music and Dancing on the Rooftop (offered Sunday and Tuesday evenings)
- A complimentary continental breakfast waiting for you in the lobby each morning
- Your choice of either tickets to Dia:Beacon or a one hour Hudson River Kayak Rentals
- Free glass of wine with your meal at two of Beacon's finest restaurants
- In room amenities including: bathrobe, complimentary Wifi, and a luxurious private bathroom.
Package for 1: from $299
Package for 2: from $399
- Prices do not include taxes or gratuity. All in house guest are automatically charged a 20% gratuity on all spa services.
- Sunday arrivals receive early check in at 1:00 PM, with 24 hour notice.
- All reservations must be made before 4:00 pm the day before check-in
To book your getaway, call 845-205-2900 or request a booking below:
Other Hotel Amenities
In addition to your package amenities, as a guest at the Inn and Spa at Beacon you will have access to:
- Anamario Hernandez Art Gallery - Experience the transcendent vision of this astonishing artist. The photography of Smiljana Peros and the glass art of Barbara Galazzo is also for sale. Inquire at the desk for pricing.
- The Solarium - Fireplace, High Ceilings, tall windows, walk-out to the lower roof garden.
- Roof Gardens - The lower roof garden features breathtaking views of Mt.Beacon, the Hudson River, and the historic architecture of Main St.
- The Town of Beacon, NY - You will be steps away from Main Street, the Hudson River walking trails, and the world famous Dia Art Gallery.